Charushin Valery Nikolaevich.
||Birth date: May 10, 1951
Title: Professor, Doctor of Chemical Sciences (Organic
Chemistry), Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Current position: Professor of Organic Chemistry Department,
Urals State Technical University Ekaterinburg, 620002, RUSSIA,
Telephone and fax: (7)-3432-440458.
Organic chemistry and technology, medicinal chemistry, analysis of organic compounds,
- Student of the Urals State Technical University (USTU) (1968-1973), Earned degree -
Chemical Technology Engineer (1973).
- Post-graduate course at Organic Chemistry Department of USTU (1973 - 1976), Earned
degree - Candidate of Chemical Sciences (Organic, Chemistry) (1976).
- Research fellow at Organic Chemistry Department of USTU (1976 - 1981, 1983 - 1987),
Earned degree - Doctor of Chemical Sciences (Organic Chemistry) (1987).
- Post-doctoral fellowship at the Laboratory of- Orphic Chemistry of Agricultural
University of Wageningen (The Netherlands) (1981 - 1982, 1988)
- Full professor of Organic Chemistry of USTU (1987- up to now).
- A corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences (elected in 1997),
Author of over 200 publications, including 4 monographs and 10 review articles in the
fields of heterocyclic and medicinal chemistry
[ Home ] [ Up ]